"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

On Stand By For Operating Room

Today we are just waiting to see when a cardiac anesthisiogist is available to head to the OR. Hopefully, later this afternoon Hudson will have another bronchoscopy and possible extubation..they will put him on high flow oxygen and see if he is strong enough..healed enough to keep his airway open without the assistance of the ventilator. He has been a little figity through the night and this morning since they stopped his food around 2 am..so mommy is just trying to keep him calm....mommy is tired! This could be a big day! More to come as I know more throughout the day:)

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about you today. It sounds like Mommy had a rough and very long night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you both Jules and hang in there, I know you have had a rough last few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the surgery goes well and you have good results. Please take care of yourself! Hudson needs his mommy to get some rest and take care of herself, so she can take care of him. :) Please keep us updated after the surgery. Praying!

    ReplyDelete