"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 9

Last night was another quite, peaceful night for Mr. Hudson. So far, everything has remained stable and they are currently still adjusting lasix (diuretic) levels to find a happy medium to reduce his swelling enough to be able to close his chest tomorrow morning. They started him on electrolytes and lipids last night and discontinued his paralytic drug this morning. Todd is making sure I use my inside voice because we don't want to overstimulate him today. We bought him some new booties and socks last night so he can have a new wardrobe and despite all his tubes, he still is the cutest thing we have ever laid our eyes on! Hopefully later today he will open his sweet little eyes and Daddy and Mommy can tell him how much we love him and how proud we are of him!! He is currently still having sweet dreams. More to come throughout the day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great news Jules! And yes, best of luck to you in trying to keep that "quiet voice," as Ia m not sure you (nor I) know what that is. Hudson will get used to it and LOVE it ;) Talk to you soon and keep fighting Hud, you can do it. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny Marilyn...my thoughts exactly :) I am so happy to hear more good news!! I will call you tomorrow jewels when we figure out what time we are coming. Can't wait...luv u all...and keep up the fight Hudson!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news, Julie! I cannot stop thinking about you all and how strong you are and what a great mother you already are! Thanks for the updates and keep on fighting, sweet Hudson!

    ReplyDelete