"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Just Resting



Hudson has finally had a couple of restful days. Since friday he has been heavily sedated to give his body a chance to fight off the infection he has in his airway. He is continuing with breathing treatments, IV antibiotics and steroids as well as steroid/antibiotic drops directly into the trachea to treat the bacterial tracheitis. They scheduled another rigid bronchoscopy in OR Tuesday, but this is tentative on how he is doing...He finally got started back on foods and is trying out laying on his belly for the first time...He likes his belly!! He has had several visitors this weekend and had a special delivery from his Great Aunt Darlene....a friend for Jeffrey...Leo the lion!

5 comments:

  1. Precious baby...praying everyday for Hudson's healing and a speedy recovery. Love the new friend. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still at cooks? If so I know mindy...she works with babies there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to let you know I'm praying for your sweet angel!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read about and pray for Hudson everyday. He is going to have quite a story to tell when he gets bigger! BTW, I love Jeffrey's T-shirt! ---Keith-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, Wow! I just saw what you are going through with your new blessing. Your family and your sweet baby boy will be in my prayers. Jennifer Tristan

    ReplyDelete